Saturday, February 12, 2011

Meeting Up Important People of My Life

Till this days..i still not being called yet. Dia bagi chance ko study la, Amni!! Ok, ok...nanti aku studyla.. Hearing to all the stories about HO's life made me freaking scared. But, chill! I thought i've been pollishing all the skills of being not-to-bother-what-other-people-think-bout-me-coz-i'm-so-loving-my-life-no-matter-whatever-happen? Hahaha. Yea..that's i've been doing these days of my life.

So, last week was the CNY celebration. What i've been doing? Yes. I've been meeting up those important people in my life whom i miss a lot for not seeing them for ages. Ages? Haha. But, hell i miss them a lot!

First, i met my lovely BFF, Atikah. Yup! We had been friend together since we were 13. N until now, we're still connecting each other. The best besties ever. Love ya, Tikah!! She is now struggling herself to her very highest level of her studies to manage to receive her doctoral title. Good luck Tikah!! I know you always can do it!!

It's such a pleasure meeting u, buddies! Looking forward to see you again. Love ya!


Second, i met my so loved boyfie, Mr. Khairul Anuar. Damn i miss him sooo much!! We used to see each other like everyday before?? Haha. That day, it's a very precious 5 hours moment to meet u up. Rasa cam x cukup masa...but lots of thing came up...nanti kita jumpa lagi time induction, okay? Otherwise, we are going to work in the same hospital, aite? Promise, k?? Hehe.

The only caption could i ever think right now..is I MISS YOU :(

Last one, my very small but sweet family, gathered together..shopping at the Houz. Haha. Kak Zura is over 32 weeks now. Oh?? I'm going to be an aunty very soon!! I pray for your safety kakak, and of course...for you, the-unborn-young-lady. *Mmmuachs*

Taktau apa motip pic nih. Tapi, i snap while walked out from Houz. Tak sempat nak amek pic of my family bcoz i'm waayyy sooo exausted.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com / Header Butterfly by Pixels + Ice Cream